NY Puppy Club’s Pet Boarding & Dog Hotel Service is a pet-friendly and professional service for our members who are traveling outside of their homes and won’t be able to care of their furry loved ones. Our exceptional boarding service will take care of all needs.
Throughout the day, Your dog will enjoy ample space and time with their playmates. When time comes for them to enter doggy dreamland, each dog will be provided with a comfy and appropriately-sized private room where they can sleep with safety and comfort.
9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
* MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATIONS *
( Medical records with proof of Rabies Certificate signed by your Vet, Distemper and Bordetella vaccinations )
* BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENT *
( Prior Registration )
* REGISTRATION *
( 24 hours before bringing in your dog for daycare )
* Dogs must be the following:
- In great healthy condition
- Up-to-date with essential vaccinations
- Spayed / Neutered
- At least 4 months of age
- Under 80 Lbs
- Not of the common “Bully Breeds” which includes Pitbulls, American Bulldog, Saffordshire bull terriers, bull terriers, Jindo and wolf hybrids.
- This is done because the safety of our furry customers is our top priority.
- Daycare services are available everyday with the exception of major holidays.